Funny with a blonde girl does not wear skirts


1. I prefer women in skirts. I think skirts look better on women than pants.

Ladies, if a guy told you he prefers you to wear skirts to places, would that be a turn off for you? How many of you refuse to wear skirts at all, and how many of you think that it's none of your guy's business what you wear?

2. I love to wear skirts and dresses in the warmer weather. If my sweetheart lets me know he likes them I will wear them more often.

3. I was surprised how many men have written to let me know how much they love the dresses......they say women do not wear them enough.

4. I agree.....and I'm not talking about the skin tight one that barely cover the ass. A nice form fitting dress or skirt in ankle to knee length is perfect.

5. Agreed, women definitely don't wear skirts enough anymore. I have to request it of my dates if I ever want to see them in one, and it makes me sad. It's like women don't want to be womanly anymore.

6. If a man is very nice and we've talked about our likes and that kind of thing I will ask if he has a color that he enjoys seeing on a woman.....if I have a nice dress or top in that color I would wear it for him.
The last man I was dating wore exactly what I love to see on a man (just for me)......and he was very pleased that I told him not to shave....he had a nice grunge look....he was happy because it was comfortable for him. We did a lot of walking.

7. I don't understand how revealing so much is more sexy to a bloke compared to a woman showing just a tiny bit where it leaves the bloke wondering.

Maybe I'm weird.

8. I love, love, wearing dresses. They feel so feminine. Plus, in the summer, you can air things out. I like the breeze between my knees.
One time, when I was dating a guy that I met at work, he was turned on by my scrubs. Our first date, I wore a dress. He said that he wanted to see me in my scrubs. What am I supposed to do? Wear my work clothes everywhere???

Must have been a fettish

Funny with a blonde girl do not wear skirts

9. I tend to wear floor length or knee length skirts during the day but at night if I mom going out I wear form fitting jeans

10. A guy won't tell me how to dress. He can compliment me and let me know what he likes ON me but as far as what I wear, that's my choice.

11. I enjoy dressing nice everyday, so being asked to wear a skirt out for the date would be great..no problem at all...

12. Don't Have a problem wearing skirts, but I have a problem with being controlled. I wear what I want.

Now if there is a certain occasion that I'm asked to wear a skirt, I might consider, but as long as he understands that asking isn't a consistent thing.

13. I'm not exactly looking for someone who is burning their candle on both ends. But, I am very careful not to judge others because they have medical or health issues, unhealthy eating habits (in my opinion), or having limited capabilities, overweight etc.
I think I am the only person I know at 62 and not taking any regularly prescribed medicines or having any known long term illnesses or ailments!- And, I'll just say it- I AM NOT OVERWEIGHT! Never had a surgery- Never had a broken bone- Never been allergic or forbidden to eat any food! Knock on wood!

As far as dating and compatibility, most of the women I meet today, anywhere close to my age, are taking several prescribed medicines for long term illnesses, have had one or more serious surgeries, are on special preventive diets having to stay away from certain foods, are overweight, and are physically limited in some way as to what kind of activities they can even still perform.

In other words, I can't find anyone my age that is just like me. I gave up on that! Yet amazingly, I am usually the one that women judge as having an unhealthy lifestyle, eating all the wrong kinds of foods, and trying to act like I am younger than my age by the activities I still like to do. When I hear that, I just laugh and tell them- I gotta go now!

I appreciate the old song that Eric Clapton sang about 40 years ago- Before you judge me- Take a look at yourself!

Funny with a blonde girl do not wear skirts

14. My late hubby preferred me to wear dresses and high heels as much as possible .he didnt tell me to dress that way, he told me how pretty and sexy he thought I looked and he loved my long legs..so naturally I wanted to please him so I wore dresses more often than I normally would..no sweat off my back.

Link to share this Post: http://mostfunnyphoto.blogspot.com/2014/10/funny-with-blonde-girl-do-not-wear-skirts.html

Return to Home: http://mostfunnyphoto.blogspot.com/

Read more about blonde girls at here or some joke story of blondes

And this is a tag of blonde women around the world

No comments:

Post a Comment